Preventive measures implemented
Cozumel Nachi Cocom Beach club wants to become your home during your trip to our Cozumel Island, a place where you can feel safe during your stay.
During the time that distancing brought us together we worked hard to renovate and train ourselves, making sure we are prepared for your visit. Our priority continues to be safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our guests, employees, and suppliers. To this end we have implemented a series of enhanced safety and hygiene protocols to ensure your health and make you feel at home:
- Reduction to 50% of the beach club capacity from 130 people to 70 people per day.
- In accordance with social distancing measures, we prepare special procedures for your check-in (Including application of a disinfecting solution to the footwear before to get in).
- From the first contact, we will measure temperature using remote digital devices on all our guest and coworkers, before entering our facilities (at check in).
- A questionnaire of identification of riks factors in travelers will be delivered to all our guests upon arrival to complete.
- There will be hands washing and disinfection stations, properly identified and distributed at strategic points within our facilities, along with signals to reinforce basic hygiene measures (handwashing, covering your mouth, nose when sneezing, among others). Including 70% alcohol-based disinfectant gel dispensers.
- All physical distancing protocols of 5 feet (1.5 meters) will apply inside of all beach club facilities and spaces, reception área, restaurant, beach área, restaurant, pool, etc.
- Personal hygiene protocols for our coworkers will continue applying, with strong focus on monitoring and guarantying a correct handwashing, at least every 30 minutes, and in many cases, even more frequently. Mandatory use of personal protection equipment that will be provided to all our staff according to their functions. Also, we will ask our suppliers to wear the required personal protection equipment to allow them access our facilities.
- Disinfection processes will apply on all beach club facilities every day including, beach, pool, restaurant, bar, reception area, bahtrooms, kitchen, etc.
- At our restaurant & bar we are considering all necessary hygiene and physical distancing measures, as well as wearing face shields during operation. In the same way, disinfection measures will be reinforced evey hour. Our new maximum capacatiy at restaurant will be 30 people.
We continue to closely monitor the current situation and we are communicating any changes.
Sunset Beach Break
Enjoy an unforgettable sunset break beach at Nachi-Cocom from 12pm to 6:30pm
Carnival Conquest-Wednesday • Carnival Sensation-Saturday
(Cozumel Local Time)
Carnival Paradise - Tuesday
CONDITIONS: It is only for cruise ship passengers arriving to Cozumel of specific cruise ships and arrival day mentioned aboveBook HERE
From sunrise to sunset, escape and disconnect from the outside world to Nachi-Cocom Beach Club. View our albums and see what awaits you.GO TO PHOTO GALLERY
All inclusive beach break
Our beach break includes an open bar, a 4 course lunch & use of all beach club amenities. Activities available with extra charges like snorkel, massage and more.MORE INFO
Save a spot
Since space is limited we strongly urge you to reserve well in advance to secure your day at our beach paradise.
Only 130 guests daily!